Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • BACK TO SCHOOL

    📚 Back to School Sale ✏️

    Start the new school year with an exclusive 25% OFF on all Monthly Ranks 🎓

    Use coupon code:

    SCHOOL26

    🎒 Limited time offer — Get ready for the new school year!

    💡 New! We've also launched a new MCPE Premium Rank with 500+ resources already available.
    Check it out and start the school year with even more resources! 🚀
    🎓 Keep your subscription active and enjoy the same discount every month!
    Get Your Rank 🎒🚀
    ```

EconomyShopGUI Premium

Is there any error
Yes, when I try to put it on my server paper 1.20.1 does not load, it appears red, yes I can install the free version but this premium version does not work correctly.
 
I can't download, the download button does not exist or I did not have permission, I am a ultimate user
 
Back
Top
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock