Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • BACK TO SCHOOL

    📚 Back to School Sale ✏️

    Start the new school year with an exclusive 25% OFF on all Monthly Ranks 🎓

    Use coupon code:

    SCHOOL26

    🎒 Limited time offer — Get ready for the new school year!

    💡 New! We've also launched a new MCPE Premium Rank with 500+ resources already available.
    Check it out and start the school year with even more resources! 🚀
    🎓 Keep your subscription active and enjoy the same discount every month!
    Get Your Rank 🎒🚀
    ```

[update] rpg class series: mage (from v1.1 to v1.5)

RussianBear

New member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Messages
1
- Name of the resource: RPG Class Series: Mage (v1.1) (URL in this forum)
- Link: https://samusdev.com/product/rpg-class-series-mage/ (or click here)
- Anything to say: Hello, I love Samus work and I saw a lot of RPG Class Series are in this forum and I'm very thankful for it! I would love to see a few of them updated, but the most outdated is at the moment this one (uploaded by Darkness at Jul 31, 2023) and is 4 versions ahead being the newest the 1.5 introducing a few interesting changes. I would love if possible if the team of Spigotunlocked could update it. Thank you!
 
Back
Top
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock